Workplace Health and Safety Policy.
The Director(s) and Officer(s) accept responsibility for workplace safety and Workplace Health and Safety Policy
Test and Tag Sydney is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for all employees, contractors and visitors.
Test and Tag Sydney’s commitment to safety allows our employees to perform their tasks to their maximum potential and efficiency. Work must be performed by our employees in a planned, organised and controlled manner without undue risk to their own health or safety, or the health and safety of others.
To that effect, Test and Tag Sydney has developed a safety management system that is integrated with all organisational activities. All managers, employees, contractors and visitors have a responsibility to work safely, to take all reasonable care for their own safety and health and that of their fellow employees, contractors, visitors and the public and to take remedial action where workplace hazards are identified.
Test and Tag Sydney is committed to a goal of removing harm and risk of injury to our people and will take the following steps to achieve this goal:
- Ensure work safety conditions are maintained .Establish programs and procedures for managing workplace risks
- Comply with all relevant State Safety and Workers’ Compensation legislation requirements
- Involve employees in the development and implementation of the programs and procedures, through the Safety Consultation system;
- Ensure that information on hazards in the workplace and training in how to work safely is passed onto to all employees;
- Commit adequate and appropriate resources to enable us to achieve these goals; and
- Continuously monitor and improve our systems towards removing harm and risk of injury to our employees, contractors, visitors and the public.
The directors and officer accept monitoring and acknowledge this through their endorsement of the full policy. It is the responsibility of the Management Team to ensure the development, implementation and review of the policy, programs and procedures are undertaken on a regular basis.